6 October 2020
Android mobile App
- We have finally released a new update of the Android mobile App (version 1.332.4), fixing a few bugs mainly related to the messaging system, and adding the nightly override feature in the Multi-Calendar view, to be able to edit the nightly rates on the go. We'll release soon the same update for iOS too.
14 September 2020
2.0 Templates optimizations
- We have extended the maximum time with which a booking can be done in advance. Now our websites are bookable until 3 years from today.
9 September 2020
- Following our users' feedback, we have now improved the checkout by showing the amounts always with 2 decimals (and never one, like $15.5) whenever there are decimals.
- We have now created an option to have the Comments section in checkout as a mandatory field. If you want to activate it, please write to our customer success team and they will be more than happy to enable it for you.
Season rates improvement
- We have improved the UX to allow users to select dates that are used in other ranges of the same season or other seasons. With this improvement, already selected dates are no longer blocked in the calendar and the configuration of season rates can be done much easier.
19 August 2020
- We have added the option to the owners to select how they want to receive the money for their reservations, by activating their own gateway. NOTE: this option is only available for users with Ultimate plan.
28 July 2020
- It's now possible to connect with multiple Airbnb accounts during the import flow of the rentals from Airbnb.
21 July 2020
New Rentals' list page
- We have totally changed the rentals' list page. Main benefits: loading performance improved for hosts with many rentals, better organization of all the items, option to search by House Id!
Translations in 2.0 templates
- We have now changed the way we handle translations for all the 2.0 templates, and we have translated all the missing words in the 32+ supported languages!
13 July 2020
VRBO/HomeAway integration with request to book
- Hosts now have the ability to manage their VRBO/HomeAway listings by setting up the connection as "request to book". When a guest will make a request, the host will see that request imported in Lodgify and can decide to accept or deny the reservation.
- Hosts connected with Booking.com will now be able to sync booking restrictions to their listing by selecting the booking window, advance notice or max stay directly in their Channels section of each rental in Lodgify.
29 June 2020
2 new integrated Apps
- We have added two new cards into the Apps page for Chekin and Lynx (aka VirtualKey). Chekin can be used to generate police reports with guest information in countries such as Italy, Spain, and Portugal, while Lynx is useful to create virtual keys and share them with guests.
17 June 2020
Channels page improvements
- The channel sliders have been redesigned to improve their visualization and flow. We have removed unnecessary information and instead show, which listings are connected, as well as a better explanation of the necessary steps to connect.
Season rates extended to 3 years in the calendar
- The calendar now includes season rates for more than 1.5 years, up to 3 years into the future. With this extension we are giving more freedom to property managers to configure the pricing rules for their listings and at the same time allowing direct bookings to be created for a period of more than 18 months from the current day.
2 new integrated softwares
- We have integrated with 2 new softwares into the Apps page: Chekin can be used to generate police reports with guest information in countries such as Italy, Spain, and Portugal, while Lynx (aka Virtual Keys) is useful to create virtual keys and share them with guests.
Improved UX when writing to guests
- We have improved the flow of answering to a guest from the reservation system. Now, if a user is writing a message and clicks outside the message area, instead of closing the slider and losing the content, before closing the slider we will display a confirmation pop up.
10 June 2020
Calendar view improvements
- We’ve improved the design of the reservations in our Multi-Unit Calendar view through icons that describe the source of each booking. You can now visualize instantly in your calendar if a booking comes from Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, Expedia, or if it has been created manually.
Livingstone 2.0 improvements
- We’ve improved our new templates 2.0 by applying the right date format to your visitors. All visitors using the EN language setting will now see the correct date format depending on if they are based in the US or in Europe.
- On the overview page, visitors will now be able to see the quote price directly on the button, once dates and number of guests have been selected.
27 May 2020
VRBO/HomeAway integration improvements
- Property managers with listings connected to HomeAway have the ability to configure their listings by selecting which fees, taxes and promotions will be sent to HomeAway, or if the nightly price will include a negative or positive adjustment. At the moment, the information is read-only.
Booking.com and Expedia improvements
- The rate plans in Booking.com and Expedia connected with derived rates in Lodgify are now visible within the channels page. Property managers can now visit the page to look for this data without having to contact Lodgify agents. At the moment, the information is read-only.
19 May 2020
Booking window enhancement
- We have added 2 new options in the booking window dropdown. Now you can also select 550 and 720 days if you don't want to receive bookings after 1.5 or 2 years from present date.
12 May 2020
- We added ALT and TITLE tags to images to improve the SEO performance in Livingstone 2.0 template.
11 May 2020
Livingstone 2 template optimizations
- We are now displaying the custom map (when uploaded in the location section) also in Livingstone 2 template
Checkout optimization - Google Analytics ecommerce tracking
- We have included the Google Analytics ecommerce tracking in your Google Analytics App to help you track the performance of your rentals. You will need to activate the ecommerce tracking in your GA account.
Season rate calendar redesign
- Based on many feedback received by our users, we have improved the season rate user experience to facilitate their management. The list view of the season rates is now the default view when accessing the page. The number of clicks has been reduced and it’s now faster to access a season rate.
- We have fixed a few little issues regarding derived rates, email notifications, printable bookings and 6-months calendar view.
29 April 2020
Livingstone 2 template out of Beta
- After a few months optimizing it, also thanks to many users' feedback, we have now released the Livingstone 2 template to everyone
Rates section optimizations
- We have added modals into the rates section to better explain the most important settings about Sales tax, VAT and Extra charge per guest
16 April 2020
New connectivity forms
- We have totally changed the way we ask users to send us the mappings for all your connections. We have now implemented forms that will guide them through all the info they need to know and to send us all the detailed mapping info we need to connect them to all OTAs
- We have fixed a few little issues regarding derived rates, season rates, HomeAway integration and Email notifications
7 April 2020
- You can now easily print your bookings directly from the reservation section in Lodgify
HomeAway/VRBO API integration
- We now automatically sync the advance notice set in Lodgify with HomeAway/VRBO
- We have now restructured a bit the rates and season rates sections in order to make it easier to use and to understand each setting
- We have added a warning to the "mark as paid" feature, in order to reduce human mistakes
- We have added direct links in the Channel Manager section to redirect the users to the specific Channels section of each rental
Livingstone 2 template optimizations
- We now select the flag and phone number Country code automatically in the contact widget and call me back widget depending on the guest's location (IP address)
- We have improved the behaviour of the search date input on mobile phones
- We have fixed an issue with the Mailchimp newsletter widget
24 March 2020
Promotions in derived rates
- We have added the ability to control promotions with derived rates. Any user will be able to restrict specific promotions for specific derived rates
HomeAway/VRBO API integration
- We now automatically sync the booking window set in Lodgify with HomeAway/VRBO
23 March 2020
Livingstone 2 template optimizations
- Photos caption is now displayed in different languages. Until now it was only displayed in English
- Damage deposit, Cancellation policy and Rates notes are now correctly displayed in the website
26 February 2020
- We have added a warning message when a user tries to publish the website without saving the latest changes first
- We have linked all the Channel Manager sections directly with the specific Channels section of each rental, in order to easily understand where the settings for each channel and rental can be defined/edited
- We have fixed an issue that was sending the email notifications to the main account email address instead that to the owner email address - only happening in a specific case
12 February 2020
- We now show the time of the last import into the Settings->External Rates section (when enabled)
- We have released a few improvements about fonts, sizes and the validation logic of all the fields in the CMS
5 February 2020
- Users can now set up to 4 decimals for their taxes amount
27 January 2020
Templates and Design sections are renovated!
- We have released the redesign of the Templates and Design sections into the Website Builder. Now the website’s preview is always visible on the right side of the screen and the navigation is easier and improved.
Mark-up for HomeAway/VRBO
- We have added in the UI the possibility to setup a mark-up (positive or negative) for the HomeAway/VRBO integration.
12 December 2019
New section: Channels
- We have released a new section into each property: Channels. From here you can easily edit the mark-up and the settings for each connected portal, like Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and HomeAway/VRBO.
20 November 2019
Airbnb Basic update
- We have released a solution for the Airbnb Basic integration, in order to continue have it working after upcoming changes from Airbnb that they planned to release on the 2nd of December. After that date the reservations won’t show the guest name, email and phone numbers anymore, as those data won’t be available in the Airbnb iCal anymore.
13 November 2019
- We have released a new header in our software, to simplify the navigation and make it easier to find what you are looking for.
7 November 2019
New season rates views
- We have improved the season rates view of our new CMS by adding a calendar and list views, to easily see and access each configured season.
22 October 2019
Use external rates for your rentals
- We have added in the UI (General Settings - External Rates) the option to use rates from an external source for each property.
15 October 2019
CMS 2.0 is finally out!
- After an extensive Beta phase we have released our totally new and fresh CMS (Content Management System) from where you can add and edit your rentals.
8 October 2019
Booking requests with Airbnb!
- Airbnb Pro: we now import also booking requests from Airbnb. Those will be imported with status Tentative in Lodgify and the status will change accordingly depending if they have been Accepted or Declined in Airbnb.
New website setting: hide page IDs
- We have added a new setting into the Website Builder - Settings - Advanced section: “Hide the page IDs”. This is crucial for SEO reasons and at the beginning it can only be applied to new template Livingstone 2.0.
3 October 2019
New Search page!
- We have released a totally new UI for the Search (All Properties) page for our new template Livingstone 2.0 - This will help guests to make a search and book a place easier and quicker.
2 October 2019
- We have improved our booking notifications for Expedia - now, when an Expedia booking is created we will also send a booking created email to our customers.
- We have improved the UI of the checkout page, by adding a header on top and syncing the colors and logo with the main website.
18 September 2019
- We have released the redesign of the reservation page to make it more readable and easy to use.
16 September 2019
- We have released in BETA a totally fresh and new Template: Livingstone 2.0 - It is a complete redesign and rework of our old Livingstone template. Livingstone 2.0 is not a simple redesign, we have completely rebuilt it from the ground up to support the latest technologies and best practices.
11 September 2019
HomeAway/VRBO API integration
- We have removed the Pre-Register link for the HomeAway/VRBO API integration, so now everyone (with at least 5 rooms) can contact us to request the connection.
10 September 2019
- We have fixed an issue with the Sync Now button for the iCal import/export tool that was not working since last week's update.
- We have fixed the issue with the Months and Weekdays not translated (always shown in English) in the Availability Calendar in our templates.
5 September 2019
- We have removed any use of the Yahooapis so we won't have to rely on them anymore. They had a downtime for a couple of hours so our Pages sections were not working properly during that time. This won't happen anymore.
28 August 2019
Airbnb Pro improvements
- Due to an update coming from Airbnb, we had to make some adjustments to how we handle the messages between guests and owners integrated with Airbnb Pro.
- We have made an important change regarding how often we send updates to Airbnb for our Airbnb Pro integration. This will improve a lot the quality of the connection because we won't reach any Airbnb limits anymore.
- We have fixed an issue we had with the Airbnb Basic integration: if one of the event inside the ical was failing for any reasons, we were not processing all the others event present in the iCal.
21 August 2019
- We have fixed an issue with which we were showing the number of bathrooms always = 0 when the property was multiroomtype.
- We have fixed an issue with which we were showing sometimes the RoomType_Ids instead of RoomType Names into Contact widget.
- We have fixed an issue with which the checkout was still working for properties that were unassigned to the website.
- We have fixed an issue an issue with the payment link that was not properly working if the quote had an add-on included.
13 August 2019
- We have removed the reCaptcha logo from all websites and we have added a text in all the forms instead (compulsory to use the Google reCaptcha).
- We now show in Checkout a specific error message instead of "no availability" when some error happens.
- We now show the description of a property when clicking on "More info" in Checkout when it's a stand-alone property without roomtypes.
31 July 2019
- We have implemented a Custom Logo Url link field in the Advanced settings page for the Website Builder. This will let you change the link of the logo to any of your choice (important for users that use Lodgify only as a booking system and don't use our website).
- Fixed a bug which didn’t allow users to edit their reviews.
- Fixed an issue which caused users to face saving issues when trying to add a status to a quote in specific cases.
- Fixed a bug with the mobile version of the application that was showing the header and the reservations incorrectly.
24 July 2019
- We have added a new Portable Search Box widget to the Lodgify Embeddable Booking Widgets section.
- We now display POS (Point Of Sale) for all Expedia imported bookings, including the old ones. This means that now users can see the POS from which the booking came from. E.g.: Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, etc.
- Fixed a bug with the messages field that was shown without height in some cases, making it hard to write a message to guests.
18 July 2019
- We have fixed an issue with Paypal which caused payments with the currencies HUF, JPY, TWD to fail whenever they had decimal points. With this fix, we now round transactions of these currencies to have no decimal points.
15 July 2019
- We have changed the way we handle cancellations for reservations imported via the Airbnb Basic iCal integration. We now change the status from Booked to Declined instead of moving them to the trash.
- We have added the coupon code option in step 3&4 of the booking process (checkout) from mobile devices.
10 July 2019
- Fixed an issue with a wrong margin which caused the design of Brooklyn template to break.
- Fixed an issue with the booking process (checkout) that was always displayed in English since last update.
- We have added a validation for CC expiration date in the booking process (checkout).
20 May 2019
- It’s now possible to connect one Lodgify account to multiple Airbnb accounts.
- We have added a hidden recaptcha in the Owner Signup widget to increase security and avoid spamming bots.
- We have also added the hidden recaptcha in the Checkout section.
- We have now removed the Google+ social link option from our Website Builder settings since it doesn’t exist anymore. We have replaced it with a YouTube option, allowing users to add a link to their Youtube channel (or any other video software) on their website.
- We have now added the Serbian language. With this, we have reached 32 supported languages for our templates!
- We have now added Search and Filter functionalities to the Booking Transactions and Scheduled Transactions reports. Users can now filter transactions by Date range, property, booking source, transaction type and transaction status.
Derived Rates (BETA)
- We have released the Derived Rates functionality! This functionality allows users to map more multiple rates to all Lodgify channels. With this feature, users can practice and manage more than one rate for a same property / room type instead of only nightly, weekly and monthly prices.
PayPal Payments Pro
- We have now added PayPal Payments Pro to the list of our accepted gateways! PayPal Payments Pro is a payment processing solution that enables online merchants and businesses to process credit card payments directly from their website without the need to redirect a buyer to a PayPal hosted Payment Page.
9 May 2019
Website’s property search engine speed optimization
- Performance for our website’s property search engine has been increased significantly by improving a query with the amount of property images requested by the website at each load.
30 April 2019
- Fixed a bug introduced by the last update: it wasn't possible to open a reservation from the Single or Multi Calendar views.
29 April 2019
- Fixed an issue with the linking of new domains when they had tlds like: .co.uk or .com.au etc.
16 April 2019
- We now sync the Booking Restrictions set in Lodgify (Advance Notice and Booking Window) with Airbnb (using the Airbnb Pro integration).
- We have moved the "Owner Payout" setting from the Step3 (Rates) of each property, to the Owners section.
New Emails for events related to the damage protection feature
- "Owner pre-authorizes guest's credit card" →This is sent to the guest when a pre-authorization on the guest's credit card is performed as part of the policy associated with the booked property.
- “Pre-authorization expired” → This notification is sent when a pre-authorization expires (is automatically voided after 7 days) remembering the owner to issue a new pre-authorization in order to be protected for the entire booking timeframe.
- “Owner charges guest's credit card for damage” → Whenever the owner captures any amount related to his damage protection pre-authorization policy, this notification will be sent to the guest informing about the charge.
- We have removed the HTML code from both Description and Messages sent to Airbnb.
- Fixed some Regions & Cities that had wrong names (caused by special characters).
- Fixed an issue with the Properties Search in mobile that sometimes was showing "per week" prices when the correct price was "per night".
- Fixed an issue with the Country Code in the "Owner Phone" variable of the email notification. Now it will send the Country Code as +XY (e.g. +34).
- Fixed an issue when typing messages to guests from the desktop and mobile App.
28 March 2019
Damage Protection - Pre-authorize guest credit cards
- With this feature you are now able to pre-authorize a damage protection amount (only block, not charge) and manage your damage protection policy directly from the reservation system.
5 March 2019
New Reviews Page
- We have now released a new Reviews Page. You can now view and manage all your properties’ reviews from a single page. You can access the new Reviews page from the Lodgify main menu.
- Fixed a bug with the activation email only being sent in English.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing rates from showing up in the Multi-Calendar.
31 January 2019
- Fixed an issue with the very first message from guests sent together with an Airbnb booking, that was not correctly imported in Lodgify.
17 January 2019
- Copy Rates: You can now easily copy rates data from one property to another property. This feature is inside the Rates section for properties.
- Minimum Stay by Room Type feature: is now possible to set a different minimum stay for each room type/apartment of a property.
- New Fees & Taxes feature (in Private Beta): we have enhanced a lot our Fees & Taxes settings in the Rates section of the Properties. We have also introduced a new concept of VAT/Sales Tax (included/excluded) for the new Fees but also for Add-Ons.
Expedia API integration
- You can now connect your Lodgify account to Expedia. This means that now you will be able to: Export rates and availability from Lodgify, and receive, manage and process payments for Expedia bookings directly from Lodgify.
17 December 2018
- Fixed a timezone issue that was causing problems with ‘same day bookings’.
21 November 2018
Airbnb Pro Improvements
- Added support for Multi-Unit Properties. The integration will now send Daily Available Count for each day for each unit.
- Added a new Daily Management section to our Reports section. With this view, users will be able to quickly see who's checking-in/out today and who's currently hosting.
- Users who use the Charge CC functionality will now receive a notification in the booking section informing about the status of charges (done/failed/processing). This will improve transparency during the process of charging bookings from channels directly through Lodgify.
- Added support for the Vietnamese language. We have now reached 30 languages!
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let sub-owners see rates in the Multi Calendar.
- Fixed an issue with the inbox filters when selecting a date range and selecting the source or property.
- Fixed an issue with the WhiteLabel Email extra. Now it will also work when guests make a contact inquiry.
5 November 2018
New Credit Card Inspector App
- With this app you will be able to securely view your customer's full credit card number and CVV/CVC directly from the Lodgify Reservation System.
2 October 2018
New Help Center
- We've completely redesigned and restructured our Knowledgebase. We've also added a new Learning Center with a self-onboarding system to get the most out of your Lodgify subscription. Check it out here: Help Center
New Extras in the App Section
- We've added a SEO Reports extra. With this extra you can get personalised monthly SEO Reports for your Lodgify website. Find out how you and select competitors are doing with your selected Keywords
- We've added a Whitelabel Email Extra. You can now use your own domain name for emails sent from within Lodgify
- Improved our Property Search Results page speed. We significantly improved the speed of our search results page, which performs 4-8 times faster for websites with several properties
Channel Manager Improvements
- We have released a new "Express Publish" feature with Airbnb Pro allowing us to speed up new connections to Airbnb
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some users to create bookings from mobiles
28 August 2018
- Improved the layout and design of the Lodgify Website Builder
- Improved the way we handle the filters icon in the booking inbox
- Fixed a small bug with the filters button in the booking inbox
- Fixed the Cape Verdean Escudo currency not showing properly in the inbox
- Removed the option to “Manage canned responses” when you message to your guests from mobile for usability reasons
19 July 2018
- New filter "by property" in the inbox. Users can now also filter all their bookings by Property or Roomtype.
- Added extra security to the payments module. The Address and Postal Code fields are now mandatory.
28 June 2018
Airbnb Basic Integration Improvements
- Reservations imported via Airbnb Basic will now automatically change from "Unavailable" to "Booked" (if there is availability)
- Users will now be able to manually change the status of "Unavailable" reservations to "Booked" or "Tentative"
1 June 2018
Improvements - Data Consent for Guests
- Fixed a small issue where "5xx errors" where shown to some users.
25 May 2018
Improvements: Privacy Consent
- Fixed a bug when trying to change dates of a booking in the reservation system
- The "Font Size" selector will now properly apply to both the Overview and Listing pages
24 May 2018
AirBnB Pro Integration Improvements
- Fixed a bug with the "Allow Request to Book" setting. Requests within the "Advance Notice" timeframe will now be properly restricted when set to "No"
- Fixed a minor bug with the "Max Days Notice" setting
17 May 2018
New Bookable Units Extra
- This extra enables you to add more than one unit into a property or roomtype
15 May 2018
New Payment Gateways: Braintree & Authorize.net
- We've added two new payment gateway alternatives. You can enable these under your payment setting options.
- Fixed an issue with the Bio field in "My Account". The field now has a max of 2000 characters to prevent future issues
- Fixed an issue with the content data being sent to Outswitch. All the property images should be properly synched now
- Fixed an issue with broken property images in the inbox when the format uploaded was .png or different than .jpg
8 May 2018
AirBnB Pro Integration Fixes
- Fixed an issue with messages not sent with Airbnb Pro
- Fixed an issue with number of guests included with Airbnb Pro
- Changed the total amount shown for the Airbnb Pro bookings: now we also include the "host fees" in the total amount
- Fixed an issue where incorrect values were being set when no extra price per guest was set in Lodgify
- Fixed an issue where sub-owners were unable to login
4 May 2018
Booking.com integration fixes
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some reservations into being imported to Lodgify
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to login through Social (Facebook or Google)
24 April 2018
- Added the function to filter for bookings by booking source in the Reservation System
- Added Outswitch as a new App and Channel Manager in both the Channel Manager and Apps page
AirBnB Pro Integration Improvements
- For Airbnb Pro bookings we now show the "Listing Base Price" as the main Total Amount, not the "Expected Amount"
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to create a booking from the mobile version
- Fixed an issue where it took long to save the Location & Gallery page of the Property CMS
- Fixed a bug where owners when logging in would always be redirected to the lodgify login page instead of logging into their owner account
11 April 2018
New Lodgify Whitelabel App
- When selected, you can select a website for which you want to have the “Powered by Lodgify” removed.
- Added a new filter for the inbox filter list: “Booking Source”* (Airbnb, Bcom, Manual, Outswitch, websites, etc..)
- Size of text is now editable by the user through the Design-Fonts section of the website.
26 March 2018
AirBnB Pro Integration Fixes
- Fixed issue with non-jpg images not working for Airbnb Pro
- Increased the speed when importing existing booking from AirBnB
- Fixed an issue were closed periods were not editable/deletable if room types were cancelled
7 March 2018
- Fixed an issue with the Catalan, Korean and Danish websites
- Fixed a bug where sub-owners could 'delete' the contact info data of the property manager by saving the last details of a property
15 February 2018
- The "go to desktop view" option has been added back for mobile users
- Invoices created manually are now shown again in the billing page
- Fixed an issue where Internet Explorer users were unable to login
- Fixed an issue with phone numbers not being stored when creating bookings
- Fixed an issue with downloadable reports
- Fixed an issue when adding rental types into bookings
10 January 2018
Private Beta: New AirBnB Pro Integration
- Our new direct integration with AirBnB pro is not live on private beta. Contact us directly for more details
Improvements and Fixes
- Added new amenities (Meal Plans: All inclusive, Half Board, Full Board). They can be chosen when adding or editing properties.
- Fixed an issue where custom amenities were not being shown in the "Rooms" section
- Fixed a a few issues with subowners restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where a general error was shown when trying to add new properties for German users
- Added a "Forgot Password?" link inside the "Owner Login" widget for all websites.
- Fixed an issue where room descriptions failed to show for some users
13 December 2017
- Fixed a bug which was preventing sub-owners from adding new properties
- Fixed a bug where Chinese characters were not being imported correctly fron AirBnB bookings
- Fixed a bug where the Damage Deposit field was being cleared after saving policies
23 November 2017
New 'Payment Method' Interface
- The new payment method interface allows you to enable different payment methods for your property. Now the guest can decide which payment method to use when booking from the methods you have enabled
Booking.com Integration update
- To increase usability, we moved the reservation details from the "message" panel to a new "External Quote" page
- Users can now see the current mapping and mark-up inside their Booking.com page
- Added new restrictions for Sub-Owners. You can now choose whether sub-owners can view booking sources. Additionally, we added two new restrictions: “This owner can edit the Calendar and the Reservations?” and “This owner can edit his assigned properties?”
- Added new Inbox Filters: users can now select the "Make this view primary" option. When enabled, the selected view will always be chosen by default
- Added a new "Quote Expiry" logic to our policies. can select the amount of hours after a quote is expired. The expiration date for the quote will be shown into the booking details and is sent alongside emails.
- Added 3 new variables to our email templates: “HouseRentalAgreement”, “HouseDirections” and “HouseRatesNotes
- Fixed a bug where some reservations made in the past were being cancelled for some users
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some users to continue after the first step when creating new properties
- Fixed an issue with the "Payment Link" when both Paypal and Stripe were enabled
16 October 2017
New Apps Section
- A new Apps section is now live. You can now enable additional features through this page
- reCaptcha, Mailchimp, Zapier, Google Analytics and Segment options have been moved to the Apps section
- Fixed a bug where the wrong popup was shown when guests searched for availability
- Fixed a bug which prevented subowners from accessing the new Single Calendar
- Fixed an issue in which duplicate emails were being sent to guests and owners
- Fixed some issues with Internet Explorer 11 which prevented some buttons from being clicked
- Fixed an issue with Safari in which it wasn't possible to upload images
- Fixed a bug with new filters which prevented users from accessing the trash category
- Fixed a bug were a general error was shown when users tried to remove a room type with bookings assigned to them
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some domains from being registered
4 October 2017
Improvements and Fixes
- Added an option to customize the "Header" of any of Lodgify's website templates
- Enhanced performance for the Multi Calendar view
30 August 2017
New Multi Calendar View
- We’ve improved the calendar user interface (UI) so that you’re able to view all your properties’ occupancy and reservation details in a single view. In case you’re working with many properties, we’ve also added filters so you can specify which properties are shown in your calendar at any time. For more info, check here: https://www.lodgify.com/blog/multi-unit-calendar-view/
New Single Calendar View
- This new Calendar View is optimized for single property owners, so it will be especially useful for Lodgify users who have one or up to five rental units in their portfolio. Besides this, it is also going to be a very useful tool for property managers who would like to share single calendars with their owners. For more info, check here: https://www.lodgify.com/blog/single-unit-calendar-view/
New Channel Manager UI
- We have improved the interface and ease of use of our channel manager. You can now comfortably enable and disable channels from a single page
A plethora of other small bug fixes
12 July 2017
Improvements and Fixes
- The default day for new bookings in the date picker now respects the guest's time zone.
- Fixed a bug where empty "Thank you" pages were being shown upon booking requests
10 July 2017
Improvements and Fixes
- It's now easier to choose locations when adding new properties. The new service relies on the Google Maps API. In addition to this, you can now choose to totally customize the name of the location if needed (for those really far out places!)
- Added a new "Property Address" placeholder variable for email notifications.
- Added a new "Owner Payout" field in the “additional rates settings” for properties.
- Improved the "website settings - booking system" section interface. You can now choose to “Accept payments by credit card" through this page.
- Made a few quality of life changes to the design section of our website templates. Different templates now have additional settings.
1 June 2017
Custom API Keys
- Users are now able to generate their own API key. To generate and access your API key go to your General Settings > Public API
Lithuanian added as a new language
- Lodgify templates are now also available in Lithuanian
Booking.com integration bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where calculation for Extra cost per extra person was not being considered in the mark-up and taxes calculation
18 May 2017
New Zapier Integration
- Our new integration with Zapier is now live. Check out more details here: https://www.lodgify.com/blog/lodgify-zapier-integration/
- The Reservation System is now split into 3 pages for easier navigation: Reservation, Calendar and Settings. We have moved property Policies to the Settings page for easier access.
- Fixed a bug where some images where being resized improperly in the "All Properties" page
- Fixed a bug where some iCal events were cancelled and the system was not able to reflect it correctly
25 April 2017
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from uploading pictures.
12 April 2017
Improvements and Fixes
- Our import/export tool has been moved from HTTP to HTTPS for added security
Booking.com integration updates
- Imported bookings now also take into account any "extra" charges from your extranet (like cleaning charges or special tax)
- We now show a summary table at the beginning of an imported booking message
4 April 2017
Improvements and Fixes
- It is now possible to switch from Multi to Single (and viceversa) to change your website type if there is no subscription associated to the website
21 March 2017
Booking.com integration updates
- Users are now able to edit guest details into their imported reservations (Language, email, phone number, etc)
- Imported bookings now get assigned a language automatically (from the guests' locale). For unknown locales, the language will default to English
- Fixed issues with the "All Properties" advanced filters. Filters will also consider properties with different units. (e.g: if you have a property with 3 units, and two of them have 2 bedrooms and the others has 3, now if you search for "Minimum 3 bedrooms" properties will show correctly
- Fixed a bug with iCal that made it impossible to sync for some users
- Fixed a bug with the "Sort by" dropdowns in some of our templates